Inspired by Yves Henri Donat Mathieu-Saint-Laurent known as Yves Saint Laurent, a French fashion designer. The Yves frame is inspired by the iconic worn frames worn by Monsieur Saint Laurent during the seventies at the height of his career.
- Classic rectangular frame with soft lens shape
- 18k gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Gold-domed 3d metal cameo logo
- 6 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Wide
- Eye: 56mm Bridge: 19mm Temple: 149mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.