Dashing, daring, and determined to pave your own path, you find yourself attracted to these voluminous 50s-inspired spectacles, unknowingly following in the sartorial footsteps of Edward VIII, King of the United Kingdom for nearly a year (1936) before abdicating to marry his one true love: a twice-divorced American.
Jacques Marie Mage Windsor in Lava is a limited production batch of only 400 pieces
- Powerful rectangular frame
- Molded wraparound acetate front frame construction w/ top titanium bar and side shields
- Sterling silver signature spurs side pin
- Sterling custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with double arrow
- Silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
- Size: Wide
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.