You’re no loser baby, just wild as a desert rose, an inspired marauder making their way through the lonesome west, listening to Mellow Gold as you give the finger to those pipe dreams burning in the distance like a honey mirage and laughing at those who once warned you to keep your day job. You wear the Jacques Marie Mage Whiskeyclone sunglasses, inspired by alt-indie behemoth, Beck.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 300 PIECES
- Material: 10mm polished black cured cellulose acetate frame custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
- Hardware: sterling silver - lens: purple CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
- 90's inspired medium-sized rectangular frame w/ volume
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3d metal cameo logo
- 6 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Eye:48, Bridge:25, Temple:146. See sizing guide.
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.