Available to pre-order. Estimated shipping late-January 2021.
Think of all the bridges you could burn, all the love you’d surely earn, if only you could sing in bars strumming large guitars. Oh all the things you could express, all the people you’d impress, strutting your stuff, a real fast talker, wearing these bold Jacques Marie Mage Walker specs in Glass named for experimental singer Scott Walker.
Limited production batch of 250 pieces
- Material: 10mm polished lt. Green clear cured cellulose acetate frame custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious metal hardware
- Hardware: sterling silver - lens: green CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Impressive and bold rectangular frame w/ soft angles
- Sterling Silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Eye:53, Bridge:21, Temple:145. Sizing Guide.
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.