Behold the Jacques Marie Mage Torino - big, bold, and distinctive frames inspired by the Teatro Regio Torino, a historic Italian theatre famously redesigned by architect Carlo Mollino, who once declared, “Everything is permissible as long as it is fantastic.”
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 400 PIECES
Material: 10mm block, polished charcoal acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious metal hardware
Hardware: sterling silver - lens: demo lens - handcrafted in Japan
- 60's angular design with bold rectangular lens shape
- Dark gunmetal signature arrowhead front pin
- Dark gunmetal custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Dark gunmetal tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Dark gunmetal domed 3D metal cameo logo
6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Size: Wide
- Eye: 54mm Bridge: 20mm Temple: 146mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.