Behold these big, bold, and distinctive frames inspired by the Teatro Regio Torino, a historic Italian theatre famously redesigned by architect Carlo Mollino, who once declared, “Everything is permissible as long as it is fantastic.”
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 750 PIECES
Upgrade these frames with some of our custom sunglass lenses. Find out more and shop the full collection right here.
- Material: 10mm block, polished black acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples
- Precious metal hardware
- Lens: G-15
- handcrafted in Japan
- 60's angular design with bold rectangular lens shape
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Silver domed 3d metal cameo logo
- 6 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Wide - Eye: 54 Bridge: 20 Temple: 146 - size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.