Deeply inspired by the creative spirit of Dennis Hopper, Jacques Marie Mage has partnered with Hopper Goods to create a limited-edition collection of eyewear named Taos, after the place where the late great actor and artist lived and is buried. These unique rectangular frames are informed by the idealism and decadence of the 60s, and are as suitable for the spiritual thrill-seeker as they are for the secular sophisticate.
Jacques Marie Mage Taos in Noir 3 colourway is a limited production batch of 450 pieces
- Material: 10mm block, black & tortoise acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious metal hardware
- Hardware: 18k gold
- Lens: blue cr39
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Rectangular 60's frame design inspired by Dennis Hopper Easy Rider sunglasses
- 18K gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Gold custom native inspired engraved wire core design
- Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Wide - Eye:51 Bridge:20 Temple:145 - size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square replicating Dennis Hopper original bandana from easy rider
- Hard-shelled, craft paper fabric-covered packaging with copper foil logos
- Custom Dennis Hopper flip book
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.