Named after Jean Seberg, a small-town American girl who shot to prominence in Jean-Luc Godard’s groundbreaking New Wave classic, these ‘50s inspired spectacles featuring a prominent brow line and soft lens shape will leave all your hapless suitors Breathless.
Jacques Marie Mage Seberg in Steel is a limited production batch of 400 pieces
- 50's inspired oval shape titanium frame w/ eyebrow bar
- Beta titanium frame
- Beta titanium temples w/ custom detail tip
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wire w/ hairline detail
- Custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Handcrafted burgundy hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.