Much like Italian architect and designer Carlo Scarpa, whose enigmatic works combined history, architecture, and modern aesthetics, the Jacques Marie Mage Scarpa sunglasses are a unique homage to the unfolding of time, with hairline engravings that create a luxurious sense of tension and flow.
Limited production batch of 450 pieces
- Material: 100% beta titanium, silver polished bridge & gold brushed frame
Hardware: gold & silver beta titanium - lens: dk. Green cr39
- Handcrafted in japan
- Rectangular lens shape, titanium frame w/ dark green acetate lens inserted
- Gold brushed beta titanium frame
- Gold brushed beta titanium temples
- Silver polished beta titanium bridge inserted
- Monoblock gold beta titanium hinge construction
- Gold custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 2 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Size: Medium
- Eye: 53mm Bridge: 16mm Temple: 146mm - see size guide
Lenses & Shipping
Want to add prescription lenses to this frame? Contact a member if the team on: email@example.com
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.