Much like Italian architect and designer Carlo Scarpa, whose enigmatic works combined history, architecture, and modern aesthetics, the Jacques Marie Mage Scarpa sunglasses are a unique homage to the unfolding of time, with hairline engravings that create a luxurious sense of tension and flow.
Limited production batch of 500 pieces
- Material: 100% beta titanium, yellow gold bridge & lt. Gold frame
- Hardware: light gold beta titanium - lens: turquoise cr39
- Handcrafted in japan
- Rectangular lens shape, titanium frame w/ turquoise acetate lens inserted
- Light gold beta titanium frame
- Light gold beta titanium temples
- Yellow gold beta titanium bridge inserted
- Monoblock lt. gold beta titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wires w/ hairline detail
- Gold custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 2 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Size: Medium
- Eye: 53mm Bridge: 16mm Temple: 146mm - see size guide
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.