Jacques Marie Mage Reynold is inspired by the on-screen bravado of actor Burt Reynolds. These rugged titanium spectacles which feature an engraved double nose bridge and signature tailfin temple tips come equipped with '70s charm. But be warned, your reputation, and reflection, may proceed you.
Jacques Marie Mage Reynold in Gold is a limited production batch of 350 pieces
- Material: 100% beta titanium silver polished w/ gold beta-titanium
- Hardware: beta titanium - lens: bronze cr39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Oversized, 70's inspired aviator shape
- Beta titanium frame
- Beta titanium temples w/ custom detail tip
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wire w/ hairline detail
- Custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 4 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size - Eye: 60 Bridge: 15 Temple: 140 - see size guide
- Handcrafted burgundy hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.