Named after Carlo Mollino, one of the great architects and designers of the 20th century, the Jacques Marie Mage Molino’s decisive rectangular shape emulates the acclaimed Italian’s flair for poetic angularity, while the spectacle’s solid construction and subtle bevel detailing reflect his astute mix of sensuality and balance.
Limited Production Batch of 350
- Brown 100% beta titanium frame and clear lenses
- Light gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Hidden wirecore
- Tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge
- Silver domed 3d metal cameo logo
- Demo lens CR39
- Bridge: 19mm. Lens width: 55mm. Temple length: 144mm.
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.