Prepare for a positive reversal of fortune in iconic 60s-esque optical glasses inspired by the oft-mythologized Battle of Marengo, the last major engagement on the Italian front during the French Revolutionary Wars, in which General Napoleon repelled a surprise attack and snatched victory from the jaws of defeat.
- Classic rectangular lens shape w/ keyhole nose
- 18k gold silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3d metal cameo logo
- 6 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.