Consider these sophisticated Jacques Marie Mage Julien sunglasses as modern remnants of post-war Paris, sleek heirlooms of those smoky, jazz filled cafes of Saint Germain des Prés where poets, philosophers, musicians, actors, singers, and students all happily comingled, unwittingly creating a boisterous epicenter of cultural nonconformity. Moderate Wellington shape with keyhole bridge; a “jazz silhouette” for smaller faces.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 400 PIECES
Upgrade these frames with some of our custom sunglass lenses. Find out more and shop the full collection right here.
- Material: 10mm polished argyle cured cellulose acetate frame custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
- Hardware: dark gold - lens: orange CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
- 50’s inspired moderate Wellington shape w/ keyhole bridge
- Dk. gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Dk. Gold custom filigree engraved wire core design
- Dk. Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Dk. Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Eye: 47mm Bridge: 25mm Temple: 146mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.