A jazz musician and style icon (and also an actor on the side), Jeff Goldblum’s innate sense of fashion and unique swagger pairs well with artisan eyewear brand, Jacques Marie Mage’s dedication to historically-inspired designs, traditional craftsmanship, and refined storytelling. The Jacques Marie Mage Jeff glasses - an official collaboration between JMM and Jeff Goldblum - represent a timely confluence of creative forces, an unlikely and exceptional melding of quality with authentic star power.
Limited production batch of 500
- Material: 10mm block black & clear acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
- Hardware: light gold - lens: jet CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
- In collaboration with Jeff Goldblum
- Impeccably tailored, balanced, and refined rectangular frames
- Light gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Light gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Light gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Eye 51, Bridge 22, Temple 150. See sizing guide.
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Limited edition microfiber cleaning cloth featuring design from Atlanta artist Toby Caswell
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.