Jacques Marie Mage’s ‘Ichikawa’ are a modern trapeze shape with energetic midcentury look and feel. Achieve visual distinction with striking spectacles that expand your sartorial vocabulary. Inspired by the actual glasses worn by Japanese film director Kon Ichikawa (市川 崑) whose cinematic ingenuity was influenced by an array of individuals, from Walt Disney to Jean Renoir.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 500 PIECES
- Black 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame custom double laminated acetate temples and clear lenses
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Hidden temple wirecore, dark gold custom filigree engraved wirecore
- Tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge
- Sterling silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
- Demo lens CR39
- Bridge: 21mm Lens width: 50mm Temple length: 146mm
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted hard leather case
- Custom cleaning cloth featuring artwork by Hokusai
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number embossed on traditional Echizen washi
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.