Explore the impact of new sights and sounds in the exquisitely sculpted Jacques Marie Mage Harrison sunglasses, inspired by those worn by George Harrison during the production of The White Album. Have fun experimenting with what's been done to discover something that's never been found and don't let all the noise get you down.
Limited production batch of 400
- Material: 10mm block, black & Havana acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
- Hardware: dark gold - lens: aqua CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Bold sculptural unisex '90s look sophisticated wraparound with beautiful bevel cuts
- Sterling Silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Eye: 52, Bridge: 23, Temple: 141. See our sizing guide.
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Limited edition microfiber cleaning cloth featuring design from Atlanta artist Toby Caswell
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.