Your frame of choice can elicit a new frame of mind. With Jacques Marie Mage's classic, subtly idiosyncratic Fellini sunglasses inspired by one of the greatest filmmakers of all time, begin transforming life’s hard realities into an utterly original autobiography full of flamboyance and humour.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 350 PIECES
- Brown 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame custom double laminated acetate temples and green lenses
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Exposed outer temple, silver custom hairline engraved wirecore
- Silver tension-secured custom 9 barrel hinge with silver spur-shaped rivets
- Silver domed 3d metal cameo logo
- 4 Base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
- Frame shape: Square
- 100% UV protection
- Frame total width: 143mm. Lens width: 51mm. Bridge: 20mm
- size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.