Available for pre-order. Estimated shipping late August 2020
Throughout the mid-1960's, Bob Dylan toured the world with a sole companion: one pair of iconic, black, cat-eyed spectacles. The Jacques Marie Mage Dealan sunglasses pay homage to this unique relationship between a man and his eyewear, incorporating bold volumes and sharp lines that evoke the musician’s devil-may-care charisma. Put these on, and don’t look back.
- Material: 10mm dk. Burgundy w/ clear beige cured cellulose acetate frame
- Custom double laminated acetate temples
- Precious metal hardware: 18k dk. Gold -
- Lens: Blue CR39 -
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Subtle cat-eye, rectangular frame
- 18k dk. Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- 18k dk. Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- 18k dk. Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- 18k dk. Gold domed 3d metal cameo logo
- 6 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% uv protection
- Size: Wide - Eye: 50 Bridge: 20 Temple:142 - size guide
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.