Throughout the mid-1960's, Bob Dylan toured the world with a sole companion: one pair of iconic, black, cat-eyed spectacles. The Jacques Marie Mage Dealan pays homage to this unique relationship between a man and his eyewear, incorporating bold volumes and sharp lines that evoke the musician’s devil-may-care charisma. Put these on, and don’t look back.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 100 PIECES
- Material: 10mm block, clear pink acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
- Hardware: Lt. gold - lens: rose CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Subtle cat-eye, rectangular frame
- Lt. Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Lt. Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Lt. Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Lt. Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Wide - Eye:50 Bridge:20 Temple:142 - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Custom black microfiber cleaning cloth square with gold foil signature
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Custom black letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.