Throughout the mid-1960's, Bob Dylan toured the world with a sole companion: one pair of iconic, black, cat-eyed spectacles. Jacques Marie Mage's Dealan pays homage to this unique relationship between a man and his eyewear, incorporating bold volumes and sharp lines that evoke the musician's devil-may-care charisma. Put these on, and don't look back.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 500 PIECES
- Black 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame custom double laminated acetate temples and brown lenses
- Dark gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Exposed outer temple, dark gold custom hairline engraved wirecore
- Dark gold tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge with silver spur-shaped rivets
- Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- Sienna CR39 lens
- 6 Base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Frame shape: Square
- Frame total width: 151mm. Lens width: 53mm. Bridge: 22mm
- size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.