A homage to the sophistication and prowess of the Native American nation for which its named, the Jacques Marie Mage Comanche daringly combines voluminous acetate and beta-titanium with delicate tribal-inspired filigree and hand epoxy details to create an expression of bold refinement.
Limited production batch of 350 pieces
- Material: combination beta titanium silver polished w/ polished brown acetate
- Hardware: beta titanium - lens: blue cr39
- Handcrafted in japan
- Voluminous soft rectangular shape
- Combination of 4mm beta titanium and 10mm acetate
- Beta titanium temples w/ custom epoxy detail tip
- Delicate tribal-inspired fligree temples
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wire w/ hairline detail
- Custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 4 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Medium
- Eye: 50mm Bridge: 20.5mm Temple: 151mm - see size guide
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.