A homage to the sophistication and prowess of the Native American nation for which its named, the Jacques Marie Mage Comanche daringly combines voluminous acetate and beta-titanium with delicate tribal-inspired filigree and hand epoxy details to create an expression of bold refinement.
Limited production batch of 500 pieces
- Material: combination beta-titanium silver brushed w/ dk. & lt. Grey acetate
- Hardware: beta titanium - lens: lt. Blue cr39
- handcrafted in japan
- voluminous soft rectangular shape
- combination of 4mm beta titanium and 10mm acetate
- beta titanium temples w/ custom epoxy detail tip
- delicate tribal-inspired fligree temples
- monoblock titanium hinge construction
- custom 4mm rim wire w/ hairline detail
- custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 4 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Medium
- Eye: 50mm Bridge: 20.5mm Temple: 151mm - see size guide
Lenses & Shipping
Want to add prescription lenses to this frame? Contact a member if the team on: email@example.com
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.