Brazen and ambitious, the ‘80s-inspired Jacques Marie Mage Cody sunglasses are accustomed to flying close to the sun. Wide temples resemble the shape of a sharpened barber’s blade; silver thunderbird adornments with speckled turquoise accents entice the imagination like morning dew reflecting a cloudless Wyoming horizon.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 250 PIECES
- Material: 10mm black w/ tortoise cured cellulose acetate frame custom double laminated acetate temples ft. sterling silver & turquoise thunderbird and decoration
- Hardware: sterling silver with real turquoise - lens: charcoal CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Oversized 80’s shape w/ bold volumes, strong brow line and bevel cuts composed of premium acetate and sterling silver
- Sterling silver thunderbird emblem ft. real turquoise
- Chimayo textile-inspired filigree engraved wire core design (non-visible)
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge ft. silver & brass arrow
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6B scratch-resistant CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Size: Eye:59 Bridge:28 Temple:148 - see size guide
- Handmade Chimayo Wallet case made of: . Veg-tan Leather . Authentic Chimayo woven fabric hand-made in New-Mexico . Sterling Silver button custom designed, made in USA
- Custom zipper
- Beaded & Sterling Silver zipper pull
- Custom leather box w/ magnetic closure
- Letterhead press certificate w/ limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
- Custom stainless steel screwdriver ft. handgrip and burgundy enamel fill detail; comes w/ three interchangeable heads: flat head, Phillips head and torx T3 bit
- Custom cleaning cloth ft. artwork by Nieto Fine Art printed on the outside (4 different cloth artwork randomly selected with your order), and soft Terry Cloth on the inside for polishing
- Custom warranty leather booklet
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.