The Cherokee’s soft teardrop lens and distinctive double-key nose bridge is an abstract homage to the Cherokee people, one of the great Native American tribes whose history, culture, and beautiful art indelibly impressed us during a recent visit to Oklahoma.
- Medium size
- Dark Havana tortoise acetate frame
- Custom double laminated acetate temples
- Soft teardrop lens shape with titanium double bridge construction
- 18k gold signature arrowhead front pin
- 4 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Medium
- Eye: 48mm Bridge: 22mm Temple: 143mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.