Having applied ample art to the sciences and calculated the science of your art, you find yourself staring face to face with a shot in the dark. The elegance and angles and deliberate lines the timeless Jacques Marie Mage Brion in Black are inspired by the iconic industrial design work of legendary Italian electronics company, Brionvega.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 400 PIECES
- Material: 100% beta titanium black and silver frame
- Hardware: Beta titanium - lens: DK. Orange CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Inspired by the legendary designs from Brionvega, 60's lens shape titanium frame
- Black & silver beta titanium frame
- Black & silver beta titanium temples w/ custom detail temple tip
- Monoblock gold beta titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wires w/ hairline detail
- Gold custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- Custom acetate temple tips
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Size: Eye: 55, Bridge: 14, Temple: 147. See our sizing guide.
- Handcrafted burgundy hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.