Embrace your bold individuality in the oversized and hexagonal Jacques Marie Mage Bolan frame in Black. Taking a cue from 1970s Glam Rock icon, Marc Bolan, this androgynous frame was constructed to incite a feeling of adventurous self-expression and provide a touch of exuberant panache.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 100 PIECES
- Material: 8mm black cured cellulose acetate frame ft. Precious metal hardware
- Hardware: Dk. gold - lens: jet CR39 - handcrafted in Italy
- Bold & individual, oversized hexagonal frame
- Gold custom diamond engraved wire core design
- Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Gold foil markings in inner temples
- 2 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Size: Eye 49, Bridge 17, Temple 150. See our sizing guide.
- Handcrafted hard protective case w/ custom made protective satin pouch
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Burgundy hard-shelled custom made packaging box
- Silver letterhead certificate with limited edition serial number
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.