Leave your baggage, lift anchor, and set sail in sculptural ‘60s-inspired spectacles named after shipping tycoon Aristotle Onassis. Equipped with voluminous temples, hand-polished soft edges, and a custom 9-barrel hinge, the Jacques Marie Mage Ari will make you feel like a true mogul in the making.
Limited production batch of 250 pieces
- Material: 10mm block, polished black w/ tortoise acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples
- Precious 18k dk. Gold hardware
- Hardware: 18k dk. Gold - lens: dark orange cr39 -
- Handcrafted in japan
- 60's-inspired sculptural lens shape
- 18k dark gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Voluminous temples ft. Spur-shaped rivets
- 18k dark gold tension-secured 9-barrel hinge
- 18k dark gold domed 3d metal cameo logo
- 2 base dark orange cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Eye: 50mm Bridge: 22mm Temple: 142mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, custom white box packaging
- Custom letterhead certificate with limited edition serial number
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.