Much like the form of these distinguished double-nosed glasses, culture moves in kinks and curves, and You along with it, banging against the abyss and confronting the absurd, a true intellectual army-of-one continuing in the tradition of French writer and Surrealist pioneer, Louis Aragon.
Jacques Marie Mage Aragon in Antique is a limited edition production batch of only 400 pieces.
- Vintage inspired, soft lens shape titanium frame w/ lens insert
- Beta titanium frame
- Beta titanium temples w/ custom detail tip
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wire w/ hairline detail
- Custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Size: Medium
- Eye: 48mm Bridge: 25mm Temple: 154mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.