You’re a youthquaker and a heartbreaker, a forsaker of status, a breaker of molds and slayer of averages. You wear these wholly original Jacques Marie Mage Edie sunglasses in Granite in a daft embrace of their angularity, a Chelsea Girl in the making, so far gone but hell you know it don’t matter anyway.
The Jacques Marie Mage Edie in Granite is a limited production batch of 200 pieces
- Material: 10mm polished marbleized black cured cellulose acetate frame custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious metal hardware
- Hardware: lt. Gold - lens: black gradient cr39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Late 70's structural frame w/ low set temples
- Lt. Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Lt. Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Gold domed 3d metal cameo logo
- 6 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Eye:53, Bridge:19, Temple:139. See our sizing guide.
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.