Named after Carlo Mollino, one of the great architects and designers of the 20th century, the Jacques Marie Mage Molino’s decisive rectangular shape emulates the acclaimed Italian’s flair for poetic angularity, while the spectacle’s solid construction and subtle bevel detailing reflect his astute mix of sensuality and balance.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 500 PIECES
Upgrade these frames with some of our custom sunglass lenses. Find out more and shop the full collection right here.
Material: 10mm block, dark Havana acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious metal hardware
Hardware: 18k gold - lens: Deep Vintage Green cr39 - Handcrafted in Japan
- Wide 60's angular design with rectangular lens shape
- 18k dk. gold signature arrowhead front pin
- 18k dk. gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- 18k dk. gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Wide
- Eye: 55mm Bridge: 19mm Temple: 144mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.