Throughout the mid-1960's Bob Dylan toured the world with a sole companion: one pair of iconic black cat-eyed spectacles. The Jacques Marie Mage Dealan 53 sunglasses pay homage to this unique relationship between a man and his eyewear incorporating bold volumes and sharp lines that evoke the musician's devil-may-care charisma.
Limited production batch of 350
- Material: 10mm polished clear grey cured cellulose acetate frame custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
- Hardware: sterling silver - lens: charcoal CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Subtle cat-eye, rectangular frame
- Sterling Silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Eye: 53, Bridge: 22, Temple: 147. See our sizing guide.
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.