Think of all the bridges you could burn, all the love you’d surely earn, if only you could sing in bars strumming large guitars. Oh all the things you could express, all the people you’d impress, strutting your stuff, a real fast talker, wearing these bold Jacques Marie Mage Walker specs in Rover named for experimental singer Scott Walker.
- Material: 10mm block, clear bottle green acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
- Hardware: dark gold - lens: demo - handcrafted in Japan
- Impressive and bold rectangular frame w/ soft angles
- DK. gold signature arrowhead front pin
- DK. Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- DK. Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Gold domed 3d metal cameo logo
- 100% UV protection
- Eye:53, Bridge:21, Temple:145. Sizing Guide
- Handcrafted burgundy hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.