The ruggedness of the Western frontier meets the elegance of the Victorian age in the refined Jacques Marie Mage Sheridan spectacles which feature JMM's custom mono-block hinge adorned with Art Deco hairline details and contrast colour rivets.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 300 PIECES
- Material: 10mm block, polished clear green cured cellulose, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
- Hardware: 18k gold - lens: demo lens cr39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Modified Boston lens shape with modern surfacing cuts
- 18k gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Monoblock custom hinge system with contrasting colour rivets and embossed hairlines decoration
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Size: Wide - Eye: 46 Bridge: 23 Temple: 142 - size guide
- Italian-handcrafted hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.