Achieve visual distinction with the Jacques Marie Mage Ichikawa; striking spectacles that expand your sartorial vocabulary. Inspired by the actual glasses worn by Japanese film director Kon Ichikawa (市川 崑) whose cinematic ingenuity was influenced by an array of individuals, from Walt Disney to Jean Renoir.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 300 PIECES
- Material: 10mm block, polished black & havana acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious metal hardware
- Hardware: DK. Gold - demo lens - handcrafted in Japan
- Modern trapeze shape with energetic mid-century look and feel.
- Dark Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- -Dark Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Dark Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Eye: 49mm Bridge: 21mm Temple: 146mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Custom packaging card and microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.