The DITA Schema-One proposes a confident new vocabulary for design rooted in strength and restraint, made possible with advances in engineering. The quest for mechanical sophistication and durability inspired designers to apply the precepts of systems engineering to DITA’s existing design process. The outcome: the DITA Schema-One, a relentlessly minimal optical frame guided by the notion that simplicity is the ultimate expression of elegance. Each component is precision engineered to eliminate the use of screws, reducing mechanical friction and ensuring that no specialized tools are required in the assembly process. The distinctive top bar — a visual signature that recurs throughout the collection—is forged from a single piece of titanium and acts as a chassis of sorts to anchor the frame’s lightweight acetate lens rim.
- Innovative screw-less frame construction engineered with a pin-based fastening system
- Ultra-thin and lightweight profile
- Custom titanium bridge piece and nose pads
- High-tensile monofilament holds lens in place
- Brow bar utilizes integrated hinge detail at temple connection point
- Titanium temples and linear pressed detail
- Made in Japan
- Size: Eye 42mm, Bridge 18mm, Temple 145mm
- Glasses size guide
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.