A cat-eye with an angular attitude, the Dita Redeemer is a beautifully sculpted acetate frame with subtle architectural details.
Designed with sculptural refinement in mind, Redeemer’s acetate front is elegantly skived along the brow. Redeemer is crafted in high-end acetate and secured with DITA’s unique hex screws for strength and durability. The fusion of an 80s inspired shape and a small modern cat-eye.
- Acetate front frame and temples
- Dita’s unique hex screw hinges
- Custom wire core with intricate pressed detail
- 100% UVA and UVB lens with anti-reflective coating
- Made in Japan
- Frame: Tort
- Size: Temple length — 145 mm, lens width — 54 mm, nose bridge length — 18 mm - see sizing guide
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.