Embrace the struggle and splendour of the human condition and lay the groundwork for an all-new expression of your superior self in these ultra-light V-shaped lenses named after the pioneer of Abstract Expressionism, American painter Clyfford Still.
- Strong radiused rectangular shape with cut out volumes details and filigree titanium temple
- Vu collection
- Light bronze signature arrowhead front pin
- Blend of beta titanium and pure titanium temples
- 5 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Size: Medium
- Eye: 48mm Bridge: 21mm Temple: 135mm - see size guide
- Custom handcrafted hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.