Forged at the intersection of Hollywood glamour and the French New Wave, these cinematic glasses named after actress-activist Jean Dorothy Seberg project a softness and strength that will leave everyone Breathless.
- Subtle cat-eye, 60's inspired soft lens shape w/ keyhole nose
- 18k gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Gold-domed 3d metal cameo logo
- 4 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Small
- Eye: 46mm Bridge: 24mm Temple: 144mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.