Throughout the mid-1960's, Bob Dylan toured the world with a sole companion: one pair of iconic, black, cat-eyed spectacles. The Dealan Sun in Havana 5 pays homage to this unique relationship between a man and his eyewear, incorporating bold volumes and sharp lines that evoke the musician’s devil-may-care charisma. Put these on, and don’t look back.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 500 PIECES
- Material: 10mm Havana polished w/ clear beige cured cellulose acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious metal hardware
- Hardware: DK. Gold - lens: green cr39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Subtle cat-eye, rectangular frame
- DK. gold signature arrowhead front pin
- DK. gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- DK. gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Wide - Eye: 50 Bridge: 20 Temple:142 - size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.