Redefine what it means to be young, beautiful, and glamorous in spectacles named after model Connie Cook, a “Halstonette” who as the living embodiment of Halston’s intention to create popular fashions for women of diverse ages, shapes, and sizes.
- Mono-lens frame w/ brow bar and a combination of acetate and titanium
- Gold concealed hinge with lock tight folding system
- Gold-domed 3d metal cameo logo
- 4 base cr39 mono-lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Cured cellulose acetate frame
- Acetate and titanium combination temples ft. Precious metal hardware
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Large
- Custom burgundy case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, custom shiny burgundy faded packaging
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.