An Icon of Jacques Marie Mage, these are classic rectangular glasses with soft angles and notable volumes. Classic, with soft angles and notable volumes, flaunt your innate ferocity and rebel spirit in limited-edition glasses inspired by the celebrated French couturiers working at the height of the super ‘70s.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 150 PIECES
- Brown and clear 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom acetate temples featuring precious metal hardware
- Blue gradient lenses
- Exposed silver wire core with custom hairline engraving
- Silver tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge
- Turquoise CR39 lenses
- 4 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 19mm. Lens width: 56mm. Temple length: 149mm.
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.