*Available to pre-order. Estimated shipping August 2020*
Named after the street in Mayfair London known for its traditional bespoke tailoring the Jacques Marie Mage Savile aviators feature a unique dual bridge with an embedded titanium detail; a flash of the fabulous Savile Row look pioneered in the ‘70s by acclaimed tailor Tommy Nutter and his clientele of famous rock stars that included Mick Jagger Elton John and The Beatles.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 150 PIECES
Material: 10mm block, mustard acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious metal hardware
Hardware: Stirling silver - lens: Blue Gradient - handcrafted in Japan
- Unique aviator w/ signature dual bridge ft. Custom JMM titanium detail
- Dk. Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Dk. Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Dk. Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Large - Eye: 58mm Bridge: 15mm Temple: 146mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Lenses & Shipping
Want to add prescription lenses to this frame? Contact a member if the team on: firstname.lastname@example.org
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.