Across the double-wire bridge of Jacques Marie Mage's Harcourt sunglasses, a legacy of luxury awaits you, a lineage of old-world panache passed down across the centuries, an omen of good fortune and discerning taste presented with an undeniably French sense of accessible aristocracy.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 200 PIECES
- Material: 100% beta titanium-gold antique & silver frame
- Hardware: Beta titanium - lens: vintage green CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Sober and lightweight pants shape ft. a bold architectural double-bridge
- Double wire rim to reproduce a clip-on looking effect
- Gold Antique & Silver beta titanium frame
- Gold Antique & Silver beta titanium temples w/ custom detail temple tip
- Monoblock gold beta titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wires w/ hairline detail
- Gold custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Size: Wide - Eye: 50 Bridge: 22 Temple: 145. Size guide
- Handcrafted burgundy hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.