Born of hard work and high hopes, these limited-edition Jacques Marie Mage spectacles, named after a historical gold-mining town situated among the peaks of the continental divide, are polished pilots made for admirers of big ideas, open roads, and endless skies. Aviators with attitude, this astounding addition to the Rimless Series features dual-tone precious metal details and sculptural acetate temples with wirecore embellishments.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 400 PIECES
- Gold 100% beta titanium frame with silver accents, viper cured cellulose acetate temples, and grey lenses
- Gold tension-secured custom block hinge
- Gold bridge with silver accents
- Viper acetate temples
- Custom nose pads with logo and hairline engraving
- Vintage green 4mm CR39 lenses exclusive to JMM
- 2 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Lens Width: 60mm Bridge: 13mm Temple: 146mm
- Size guide
- Hard-shell, silk fabric-covered box with warranty booklet
- Burgundy leather Longhorn case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth / pocket square
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number
- QR code to claim digital ownership
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.