DITA’s celebrated flight series soars to new heights with Flight-Seven, a confident “navigator” that blends the spirit of a classic aviator with the masculine shape of a traditional square lens.
Beginning as a tribute to the supersonic military aircraft of the 1970s, the FLIGHT-SEVEN frames are sculpted into an elegant, lightweight aviator composed of Japanese beta-titanium for unparalleled strength and flexibility.
- Titanium front frame, bridge piece and brow bar with diamond pressed detail
- Titanium temples with diamond pressed detail
- Frame colour: Black Iron
- Custom titanium nose pads with diamond pressed detail
- Acetate temple tips
- 100% UVA and UVB lens with anti-reflective coating
- Made in Japan
- Lens width: 57 mm, Nose bridge length: 17 mm, Temple length:145 mm - See our sizing guide
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.